products into barges or ships. It is neatly packaged on a frame structure for efficient space usage.
As bunkering applications and operational needs vary, (flow rates, throughput & product) the module design is tailored to the site particular needs.
The Bunkering module incorporates a NMI approved custody controller to accurately measure product into the boat or ship. All control cabling is terminated into an Exd enclosure ready to interface with site control system.
Maintenance is always a key practical aspect once in situ. The Bunkering module has been specifically designed to allow your maintenance staff fast, safe and clear access to all components making your scheduled maintenance and down time minimal.
- Total turnkey solution, prefabricated and pre-tested, incorporating all framework, galvanising, electrical, pipework, painting, instrumentation, hydraulics, air reticulation and computerisation.
- All manufacturing and fit out disciplines are completed.
- Inspected and tested under AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Quality Controlled procedures at Diamond Key International works.
- Complete customer Factory Acceptance Test reporting and witnessing if required. FAT covers complete turnkey solution from hydrostatic testing through to computerisation and network testing as applicable.
- All components are certified for use in Class 1 Zone 1 Hazardous areas