Where there is a gap to traverse at height and the need to operate in a defined work area, the DKI self-supporting folding stairs allows a safe, convenient and efficient mechanism.
There are many industrial situations where there is a need to cross a gap that is at height and allow work to be undertaken and of course this must be able to be carried out safely. Utilising a pneumatic control system to lower and raise the folding stairs, a gap of 1600mm can be traversed without the need for support on the other side. Operating its movement up and down is conducted from a remote position ensuring complete safety for the operator.
The folding stairs ensures optimal safety for the user, via a number of key safety features:
- Storage in vertical plane
- Positive release foot mechanism
- Hydraulic or pneumatic control system with controlled lower and raise
- Anti-Slip Treads
- Safety chains for added “lock” in usage position
- Proximity detection of “when up & locked”
- Enclosed work area
The folding stairs is provided fully assembled, tested and ready to bolt in place.